Home Maintenance Plan
- Membership Fee Buy Back Guarantee
- Priority Emergency Service Within 24 Hours
- Reduced Dispatch Fee to $50
- Reduced Emergency Fee to $75
- Free Diagnostics up to One Hour (during normal business hours)
- Seasonal Emailed Maintenance Reminders
- Visual Whole House Plumbing Inspection
- Water Heater Flushing ($95 for each additional unit)
- 2 Yearly HVAC System Tune up on 1 System ($45 each additional system)
- Discounts on Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning & Sanitation (restrictions apply)
- 15% off Plumbing & HVAC Repairs • 5% off Plumbing & HVAC Equipment Installs
- Transferrable to New Owner
- If you are not satisfied with your agreement, Chesapeake offers a buy back guarantee. If prepaid services are completed, the difference in the agreement will be refunded.
- Chesapeake will provide guaranteed priority service within 24 hours ONLY for emergencies.
- Sewer back-up in entire home
- Active leak that cannot be isolated
- Gas leak
- No hot water
- No heat / A/C
- A $50 dispatch fee will be applied to all service calls during normal business hours.
- There will be a $75.00 fee for same day emergency service that includes diagnosis.
- Diagnostics are free of charge for up to one hour and during normal business hours ONLY. An additional $89 will be applied per extra hour of diagnostics.
- Seasonal maintenance reminders will be sent via email.
- Maintenances included in price of agreement:
- Water heater flush on 1 unit (additional unit is $95)
- Visual Whole house plumbing inspection
- 2 Performance tune-ups on 1 HVAC unit ($45 for each additional unit)
- Discounts on all duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and sanitation services. Discounts will be determined based on the scope of work for each individual job.
- For all plumbing and HVAC repairs, a 15% discount will be applied to the total of the invoice.
- For all plumbing and HVAC equipment installs, a 5% discount will be applied to the total of the invoice.
- Agreement covers one residence and is transferable to the new owner of the residence.
Exclusions & Disclaimers:
- This agreement is subject to changes and/or updates to details and coverage.
- It is the responsibility of the homeowner to schedule all maintenances. During our busiest months, June-September, maintenances are limited and are first come, first service. Scheduled maintenances are subject to rescheduling due to emergencies that take priority.
- 15% discount is not applied to diagnostic fees.
- For missed appointments, there will be an $89 fee charged.
- It is preferred that customers be on-site at the time of their service. However, we understand if that is not possible. In this case, please have a remote keyless entry in place. In the event that we must retrieve a key from another location and return it when done, there will be a $50 fee.